

3 Hostile heading from Lebanon intercepted by Israeli force


Jerusalem, July 1, Israeli troops on Sunday intercepted 3 hostile UAVs it believed had crossed Lebanon into northern Israel.
The force said over 25 aerial launches had been brought down while trying to cross from “Lebanon toward the western Galilee”.
In the Western Galilee area over the past hour numerous fires had been ignited as a result of the attack.
Israel Fire Services work tirelessly to extinguish fires and prevent them from escalating and spreading into infrastructures.
Briefing on the incident, the military said: “3 hostile UAVs were identified crossing, from Lebanon into northern Israel, and falling in the Western Galilee area over the past hour. No injuries were reported.
Also Read: Drone explosion: 18 Israeli soldiers wounded, one mortally injured in northern Israel
“Approximately 25 launches were also identified crossing from Lebanon toward the western Galilee and Galilee panhandle areas.
“Israel Fire Services are currently operating to extinguish numerous fires that were ignited as a result of the attack.
“In response, IDF Artillery struck the sources of fire.”
Israel military ensures safe delivery of aids into Gaza amid threats from Lebanon
Israel’s new initiative of humanitarian action in Gaza has ensured 68 children in need of medical treatment crossed safely into Egypt and others.
The army said the sick children were be aided in their journey through the Kerem Shalom Crossing to where they would be treated .
It said this initiative is purposed to strengthen “Gaza’s healthcare system and medical response for civilians”.
“68 children from Gaza requiring medical treatment were aided in their journey, via the Kerem Shalom Crossing, to Egypt and more,” the military revealed on X.
Also Read: Israeli troops launch fresh strikes on Al-Mawasi
“This is part of our many ongoing initiatives to alleviate and strengthen Gaza’s healthcare system and medical response for civilians.
The armed forces said it is working with an aides’ agency, cogatonline, to accelerate humanitarian support for the people of Gaza.
“Our humanitarian effort, in coordination with cogatonline, the US, Egypt and other international partners reaffirms our commitment to improving healthcare access in Gaza.”
Also Read: War with Hezbollah will result in absolute defeat for Israel, officials warn
Cogatonline, in confirmation, Sunday, said “311 trucks” with humanitarian goods had been transferred to Gaza, bringing the total number of aid trucks to over 5,000 since beginning of June.