April 3, 2025
Home » Israel-Gaza war: Israeli military says it destroy Hamas terrorists operating from civilian facilities 
Israel-Hamas War: Israeli military says it destroy Hamas terrorist operating from civilian facilities 

Israel-Hamas War: Israeli military says it destroy Hamas terrorist operating from civilian facilities 

Reporting on Sunday, the Israeli military said it has strengthened its operational enforcement in the city of Southern Gaza, Khan Younis region. Israel-Gaza war 

As it strives to “increase operational victory in the area”, the troops claim its air force and artillery can hit about 50 targets within six minutes.

“During the strikes, the troops destroyed terrorist infrastructure and eliminated Hamas terrorists who were operating from civilian facilities in urban areas,” said the military. Israel-Gaza war 

The executive director of Unicef, Catherine Russell, has called for a “humanitarian ceasefire now”, saying that “every minute counts” for children in Gaza facing severe malnutrition.

According to The Guardian, Russell said she was terrified to hear that at least ten children in Gaza had died of malnutrition and dehydration. Israel-Gaza war 

“Severe malnutrition can be deadly or leave young children with permanent cognitive & physical damage, Russell wrote on X.

“For children in Gaza, every minute counts in safely accessing nutrition, water, medical care & protection from bullets & bombs. This requires a humanitarian ceasefire NOW.” Israel-Gaza war 

Also, Gaza’s health ministry has said that about 15 children have died from dehydration and malnutrition at the Kamal Adwan Hospital in Gaza.

In continuation of the Ceasefire deal meeting between Israel and Hamas, as was reported by Reuters, Hamas delegation has arrived in Cairo to hold sensitive ceasefire talks. Israel-Gaza war 

According to a Hamas official, the  delegation is being led by Hamas’ deputy chief in Gaza, Khalil Al-Hayya.

One of the Palestinian officials told Reuters that they were not yet close to finalising a deal, when asked if one was to be expected. Israel-Gaza war 

An Israeli delegation is yet to arrive in Cairo, the capital of Egypt, to hold the peace talks.

However, Senior Hamas official has maintained that the truce outcome would result in agreement if Israel accepts the demand to withdraw military operations from Gaza and increase aid.

US officials have claimed that Israel has provisionally accepted a six-week phased hostage and ceasefire deal which would begin with the release of wounded, elderly and female hostages, but it was unclear on Saturday whether Hamas would accept it, reported The Guardian. Israel-Gaza war 

Death toll in Gaza reaches 30,410, says health ministry.

The Gaza health ministry, on Sunday, said in a statement, also according to mortality data since October 7, that “at least 30,410 Palestinians have been killed and 71,700 injured in Israeli strikes on Gaza.” Israel-Gaza war 

It said that the majority of the casualties have been “women and children” and “thousands more bodies are likely to remain uncounted under rubble across Gaza”.

The health ministry in Gaza also claims that “at least 90 Palestinians had been killed by Israel in the past 24 hours, including 14 family members whose house in the southern Rafah refugee camp had been hit” and the death toll continues to rise. Israel-Gaza war 

According to a US Senior official’s statement on Sunday, Israel may be “close to accepting a six-week ceasefire proposal for Gaza.

The official said there was a “framework deal” and Israel had “more or less accepted” a ceasefire to allow for the release of Hamas-held hostages in Gaza and to allow aid into the territory that has been devastated by four months of bombardment, killing more than 30,000 people. Israel-Gaza war 

But the official said a “defined category of vulnerable hostages” had not yet been agreed in the ongoing peace talks — a very important point to reach an agreement.

Other previous development since the Israel-Hamas War  

The United States military has confirmed on Saturday that the UK’S vessel Rubymar sank after being struck by an anti-ship ballistic missile fired from Yemeni Houthi militants on 18 February.

“The approximately 21,000 metric tons of ammonium phosphate sulfate fertilizer that the vessel was carrying presents an environmental risk in the Red Sea,” US Central Command said. Israel-Gaza war 

Another developments:

Israeli forces arrested “14 members of the Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS)”, the organisation said in a tweet on Saturday, it said: “PRCS expresses deep concern for the safety of its detained teams, whose fate remains unknown, and calls on the international community to urgently intervene to pressure the Israeli occupation authorities to immediately release our detained colleagues.”

Another trusted source confirms that the US vice-president, Kamala Harris, will meet with Israeli war cabinet member Benny Gantz on Monday, a White House official told Reuters. The meeting was expected to cover topics including reducing Palestinian casualties, securing a temporary ceasefire, hostage release and an increase in aid flow. Israel-Gaza war 

Also, the Israeli military has denied involvement in the airstrike that killed a quite number of Gazans as they got closer to the aid convoy.

A statement by IDF Chief read, “The IDF has concluded an initial review of the unfortunate incident where Gazan civilians were trampled to death and injured as they charged to the aid convoy. Our initial review has confirmed that no strike was carried out by the IDF towards the aid convoy.”